Saturday, October 19, 2019

Wellspring of truth


This is what the Lord God says:

I am the Alpha and Omega, one who declares the end from the beginning. I took the penalty of your sin and gave you the benefits of my own righteousness. Through the blood of the Lamb of God you have access to my thrown, that is from everlasting to everlasting. You are welcomed to come ask me anything that you like, and I will answer you. I do not lie or twist the truth because of selfishness or lust for power. The men of the media lie, and distort the reality constantly, and cause many to leave the faith and give way to seducing spirits, and the Devil’s teaching. If you learn to come to me for truth in all things. You will know the truth in all things, and the truth will set you free in all things.
The media gives distorted information. I alone am the only wellspring of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment